Friday, July 31, 2009

Gene

Gene was one of my first "customers" on Friday.  He wanted some tips on how to dress casually and what you can and can't wear with polo shirts and cargo shorts.

Polo shirts are generally a casual look, but can be worn with almost any pants. A khaki pant with a belt and the shirt tucked in will give you a more presentable look.  For cargo shorts, I think you can wear pretty much any casual top (while its trendy right now for girls to wearbaggy jeans with blazers, this is not a good look for guys.) If you are wearing something tailored on top, like a blazer, wear something that fits just as well on the bottom. This can be jeans, as long as they fit well and aren't too destroyed looking.

By the way, I loved Gene's haircut!




3 comments:

  1. Gene- I saw you at Matt's Birthday drinks at Silky's last night! I was like, why does that guy look so familiar?? : ) But you were gone before I figured it out!

    Looking great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so wonderful.And his hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that. fashion blog men

    ReplyDelete