Monday, August 10, 2009

Tori

So, I might be biased in my reasons for loving Tori's outfit last Saturday - we do share the same name and had on matching hand-me-down bracelets - but there are some great points about her shorts and tank outfit.


Most importantly, there is no bra strap exposure or show-thru with her white tank. I am always seeing cute outfits on cute girls, then see a bright green bra being worn with a strapless blue dress (yes, someone was wearing that the other night. I had to control myself not to say something!).  Another great thing about this outfit is the simple top put with the bright geometric floral patterned shorts. If you have one heavily patterned item on, it is usually best to keep everything else simple.

Capped off with white rimmed Ray Bans - too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your great points about shorts and tank outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The caliber of information that you're offering is merely wonderful. fashion blog men

    ReplyDelete