Monday, October 26, 2009

Makes Me Feel All Warm & Cuddly

I recently found out that FreeFashionAdvice has been recognized on a list of the "Top 101 Fashion Blogs."  Not only was I surprised, but when I checked out the list I am right up there with some of my favorites like Who What Wear and Go Fug Yourself. The best part about looking through this list is some of the names of the blogs, these are a few of my favorites:

Spork Fashion - from what I can tell has nothing to do with cutlery.
Lipstick is My Crack - text heavy blog, but hands down best name.
Chic Inspector - this might be my new job title - fabulous!

To see the full list, go here. This site also features tons of great info on fashion design schools, if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. The article is very good, I like it very much. Here I learned a lot, and then I will pay more attention to you.

    ReplyDelete