Thursday, June 17, 2010

Free Fashion Advice Debut with Jupe Boutique & Althea Harper

This Monday, June 21st will be the Summer 2010 debut of Free Fashion advice in Pittsburgh. I am really looking forward to this advice session because it will occur along side an exclusive truck show at Jupe Boutique, one of my favorite Pittsburgh stores. The trunk show will feature Project Runway Season Six Finalist Althea Harper who will showcase her latest collection of fabulous, feminine frocks. Since I occasionally mix business with pleasure, I am hoping the Mesh Body Tea Length Dress at left will be part of the trunk show. It is so fabulously Margiela-esque with a body suit underneath the sheer mesh panels of the dress. Yummy!!

Jupe Boutique is making a party out of the whole evening and will be giving gift bags to the first 20 shoppers in the door, not to mention free champagne and chocolates for all! Add 15% off all regular Jupe merchandise and it sounds like my kind of party!

Free Fashion Advice will be there from 5pm – 8pm to help shoppers decide what to get (just get it all, I like to say!) and hopefully share some of Althea’s personal fashion advice. Check back next week for photos, and perhaps some video, of the shopping and style conquests.


See the flyer for the event here. And don't forget to follow me on Twitter for live updates!

2 comments: